Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3


Thirteen Things I re-discovered while moving


I'm moving back in with Mom and Dad for the summer since my roommate turned out to be.... well... how can I say this nicely?... Hmmm.. Well... I can't say it nicely so I'll just leave you to fill in the blank for yourself. =p While moving I discovered lots of things that I forgot I even had!!!

1. More pictures of my little brother! He's so cute! I'll have to scan some in sometime and post them!

2. A really pretty necklace with a purple shiny stone on it! Shiny!! woohhoooo!

3. A notebook from Jr. High School!! The cool thing was not just to pass notes to each other, but to have a notebook between friends... you would write in it during class then pass it off in your locker or the hallway to the other person you shared it with! Wow... we wrote about the most pointless things!... fun fun.

4. A picture of me when I permed my hair... yeh I thought I had destroyed all of them... =(

5. More nail polish than one person could use over 5 lifetimes!!

6. Lots of bottles of that green face mask stuff. (No, there are not pictures of that! =p)

7. A PINK Red Sox hat. (Baseball is less exciting than watching grass grow, but it was PINK!... Plus, pink sports stuff makes the father all tizzy so it's fun hehe)

8. My kissy bears! There is velcro on the hands so they can hold hands, and a magnet in there lips so they KISS!!

9. SHOES! That have been boxed up for like 3 years!! YAYAYAY Can NEVAH have too many shoes!

10. Craft stuff that I think is really fun to buy because I KNOW that it's stuff you could really do something with... I just haven't figured out what yet... but I might... someday...

11. Valentine cards from Mom and Dad!! AWW! =)

12. The quilt of LOVE!! I have no idea how I forgot about that thing since it's super comfy to snuggle with and has tons of color on it!

13. A pink pencil with a bunny topper on it!! (something Mom and I found at the 50% sale in Hallmark after V-day... very VERY bad store for us to be in!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm still finding stuff that I packed years and years ago. It's always fun to see all the stuff I was hoarding (and then wonder WTF I was hoarding it for!!)

Rashenbo said...

Heheh, don't you love finding things you've forgotten you had? I used to have a bunch of nail polish. I wanted to paint my toe nails the other day and realized that my daughters have stolen and lost all my bottles of nail polish... where exactly do 20 bottles of nail polish go? Certainly not with the missing socks... right?

Anonymous said...

I have boxes that havne't been unpacked in a decade (5 moves). Someday I'm going to open them and find a tonne of treasures.

I don't think I'll be as lucky as you and find new shoes though ;(

L^2 said...

LOL The last time I moved I too found more nail polish than I realized I owned. I also found a lot of other stuff that made me wonder why I ever got/kept it in the first place. :-)
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Oh such sweet things you found.

Last time I went to my mom's, she showed me a cute picture of me when I was 3. My kids loved it.

Learning Team said...

very timely . .. right at this moment my daughter is also decluttering her room.

Anonymous said...

A treasure hunt is always a surprise.
I have all my books packed away. Long story, but there are lots of suprises in there....

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool that you found all of that stuff!

Coco said...

The reason why I NEVER finish cleaning up my room is because I always find interesting stuff that keeps me occupied. Hahah.

Lovely things you found! I'd love to find out what all the stuffs you carry are :)