Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4


Thirteen Things rules about drinking COFFEE!!

1. There is no such thing as too much cream!

2. If you are a mommy and you leave a coffee cup with a vitamin next to it by a fresh pot of coffee for your daughter in the morning (who is WAY not a morning person!) you are the bestest momma evah!

3. If you are eating cookies - you must have coffee with them.

4. It's never too late or too early for coffee!

5. If you have someone coming over to visit you must have coffee ready when they get there.

6. There should be a Starbucks that only sells Pumpkin Spice Lattes - this seasonal crap just isn't working for me!

7. You can collect cool coffee cups from fun places that you go to.

8. Books, coffee, pjs, and the internets is the best Friday night ever.

9. Coffee makes the world go 'round!

10. The best heart to heart talks are done in cute, quiet coffee shops.

11. I don't care what anyone says it does to you - Splenda is love!

12. Dunkin Dounuts is also love!

13. Harry and David's chocolate raspberry coffee is heaven on earth!

P.S. One of these days I will post more to my blog than just 13's LOL!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Jen said...

I can agree with just about every single one of these! Except for #11 - artificial sweetener gives me instant migraines. #6 is sooo true!!!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Fun list -- your enthusiasm is catchy.

Happy TT!

kuanyin333 said...

I love the name of your blog as I'm big into faeries and angels myself! :-) Happy TT! Oh...I like coffee 2!

Amazing Gracie said...

Oh yeah!!! Coffee drinkers of the world - Unite!
Cute post...

Anonymous said...

I agree so much about the pumpkin spice latte. There's no better Starbucks, and yet it all over so soon...with another year to wait. Sigh.